TiiTENT’s Fire Monster is ingeniously designed to achieve minimal geometric stacking by utilizing the size differences of its hexagonal framework. Once assembled, it becomes a well-ventilated and highly efficient burning machine that can hold a large amount of firewood. Its name, “Wood-eating Monster,” is truly deserved.
While enjoying a campfire in the outdoors, be responsible and have an attitude of environmental protection. Be a responsible fire user who cares for nature.
Beautifully designed storage bag
- Please use protective gloves when assembling and storing the fire pit.
- During and after use, the body and accessories of the fire pit will be very hot, please be careful not to get burned.
- When the fire pit and stove rack are hot, it is strictly forbidden to pour water on the body, otherwise deformation may occur.
- Each unit is handmade, and the welding marks on each unit are different.
- If you want to prevent rust, please use anti-rust spray, but the color may be uneven after spraying.
- Due to the nature of the material (iron), it will rust due to moisture and humidity. (excluding stainless steel models)
- After using the fire pit, first use a damp cloth to wipe off oil stains such as meat juice, then use a dry cloth to thoroughly remove moisture and humidity, and finally spray anti-rust spray to reduce rust.
- Coating-type anti-rust agents are not recommended because they tend to peel off.