Contents：Hexagon frame x 4 pcs、Base x 1 pc、Legs x 4 pcs、Shelf x 1 pc、Gloves x 1 pc、Hex wrench x 1 pc、Storage bag x 1 pc
(M) Full size：40cm X 35cm x H35cm
(M) Storage size：40cm X 35cm x H5.5cm
(L) Full size：52cm x 40cm x H35cm
(L) Storage size：52cm x 40cm x H5.5cm
- Please use protective gloves when assembling and storing the fire pit.
- During and after use, the body and accessories of the fire pit will be very hot, please be careful not to get burned.
- When the fire pit and stove rack are hot, it is strictly forbidden to pour water on the body, otherwise deformation may occur.
- Each unit is handmade, and the welding marks on each unit are different.
- If you want to prevent rust, please use anti-rust spray, but the color may be uneven after spraying.
- Due to the nature of the material (iron), it will rust due to moisture and humidity. (excluding stainless steel models)
- After using the fire pit, first use a damp cloth to wipe off oil stains such as meat juice, then use a dry cloth to thoroughly remove moisture and humidity, and finally spray anti-rust spray to reduce rust.
- Coating-type anti-rust agents are not recommended because they tend to peel off.